ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST
NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOES WITH ENERGISED CUSHIONING AND A SOCK-LIKE FEEL.
Lean into your stride, keep pushing forward and don’t let up until you cross the finish line. These men’s neutral running shoes harness the energy-returning power of Boost cushioning to deliver an energised push-off with each footstrike. An adaptive, foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper combined with targeted support in the midfoot and heel provides a locked-down fit. A grippy outsole grabs the road and other surfaces with superior traction for a smooth ride.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Engineered knit for enhanced breathability in key sweat zones
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)